Bowling Leagues Are A Great Time At Roseland Lanes
At Roseland Lanes we have many different bowling leagues including traditional bowling leagues, different scoring methods like 9 Pin Tap (9 or more on your 1st Ball counts as a strike), different premiums (some leagues have cash prizes, some have bowling balls and other have fun licensed merchandise like Nascar, Nickelodeon etc..).
Why should you bowl on a league at Roseland Lanes?
KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD BOWL ON A LEAGUE?
THERE ARE “PERKS” EXCLUSIVE TO
ROSELAND LANES LEAGUE BOWLERS
Anyone that bowls on an organized league receives the following perks
with their league bowling card
League bowling is less expensive than open bowling per game rate.
- Receive a 5% discount on food purchases at Pete’s Cafe & Grille and Papa Pete’s Pizza for league bowlers only.
- Receive a discount on designated bottle and draft beer in Pete’s Pub after your bowling shift.
- Receive a discount per game on open bowling games at anytime. $1.00 per game on the same day before and after your league play.
($1 games are not valid on Holidays)
- Reserve lanes for open bowling anytime you call and lanes are available.
- Receive special coupons during the bowling season.
- Receive special drawings and prizes randomly during league play.
Click on each league name below for the full flyer and more information
Form your own bowling league!
Company League, Neighborhood Leagues or Just a Group of Friends
Lots of groups are now forming their own bowling league-why not you? In the past we have provided many different league opportunities to you-but we forgot to ask what you wanted, shame on us! Here’s your chance to do it your way.
You form a league of your own with friends, family, co workers or members of an organization that you’re a member of. You decide the time of day, day of week, number of sessions that you want to bowl. Then tell us how often you want to bowl weekly, bi-weekly or once a month. We’ll just provide the lanes for you.
Finally you will have a league you can enjoy with all the benefits you want including a great social activity and a FUN time with friends. Because this is your league you tell us the rules and how much time you want to spend with us.
Leagues can be formed with as few as 8 bowlers (4 Teams of 2). An extra benefit of bowling in a league with only a couple bowlers on each team sessions can be limited to 90 minutes or less too – no longer do you need to mark the entire night/day off your schedule.